Dona and others wrote:
>
> <<Who was the vendor? Do you know if they have a web page or do mail
> order?>>
>
> That was about the BL/mohair--and one of my pet peeves after I got home
> was the lack of information about the vendors. When you're there,
OK, let me jump in here. I didn't get to MFF this year, but have gone in
past years. From your original post (if I remember it correctly), I think
it might be the same vendor I bought some beautiful BL/mohair cloud from.
Did they have all the clouds in bushel baskets (or something like that), and
have some spun samples attahced to each basket? Color names like Autumn's
Bounty and Williamsburg (of which I have 2 lbs and 1 lb respectively!!)?
They had about 20 different colors and some nice track lighting too as I
remember it. Does this sound familiar? If so, I do have their name,
address and e-mail address.
If not, could you describe the fiber again, and the location of their booth?
I have my MFF brochure, and could possibly find their name from the booth
location.
Kathy T. in NW Indiana
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail