Dona and others wrote:

<<Who was the vendor?  Do you know if they have a web page or do mail
order?>>

That was about the BL/mohair--and one of my pet peeves after I got home
was the lack of information about the vendors.  When you're there,
wandering the aisles, focused on fiber, you don't much care who you're
buying from.  When you get home, though, you look and look and can't
find info ANYWHERE about who you bought from!  Nothing on the sales
receipt, no business card, no brochure, nothing!  So, alas, I can't tell
you who was selling that wonderful fiber, though otherwise I'd be glad
to.  Please, vendors, make sure your customers get something from you
with contact information so they can pass your name on to other
customers!

I spun up a bobbin yesterday, mixing the two colorways I bought more or
less randomly.  It's going to be a woven vest--perfect colors to go over
some silk shirts I bought years ago, too!

Holly

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to