HI Kathy T.,
I bought 3 or 4 balls of fiber from Jean at MD. and must agree it's
heavenly. That was my fist time seeing them, and yes, her husband does a
great job of "reelin them in". (G) He reeled me in by handing me a
wonderful scarf and I saw him give the cutest teddy bear to another lady.
I'd actually like to see them again, and am wondering if there's any
chance they will be at Rhinebeck? I could write them but thought someone
here might know. I didn't realize they were all the way in Indiana. I'd
like a chance at the color she used in that scarf, as she was out of it
at that moment.
A question for all you weavers out there. I don't weave but my dh staretd
to about 2 yrs ago. We bought a used Baby Wolf, and form the same lady
bought a horizontal warping mill. Since then we've found he really
doesn't care all that much for weaving and at least would like to sell
the warping mill. I measured it at 72" in diameter. I do see in the
catalogs they are not sold by that measurement. Can someone enlighten me
as to how to figure the correct measurement of warping capability so I
can advertise it properly? I thought when we bought it she said it was a
name brand but now can't find any markings on it at all. Any help? Like I
said, I'm not the weaver and my husband is finding that he really prefers
stained glass work.
Thanks much! Judy Benner (in beautiful sunny and cool Catasauqua, Pa.)
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail