>> I already knit, crochet and read - as well as use an Inkle loom in the
passenger seat, but so far spinning in any form has not been possible. <<
I always wondered if one of those Louet S 40s, the hat box wheel, would fit
on the floor, in front of the passenger and the passenger seat. I guess it
would have to be a fairly large vehicle.
I envy people who can do things, while they're passengering. I suffer from
motion sickness. The various remedies work, but none of them allow me to do
anything with my hands. I start to feel like one of those people who go on
those amusement park rides--the ones that spin you in a circle, faster and
faster and faster, and then, when you get off, you turn green and throw up.
wrnk
d2
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail