New Possibilities

*"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak
out and remove all doubt."
** ~Abraham Lincoln~*
**
*"This is as true in everyday life as it is in battle: we are
Given one life and the decision is ours whether to wait for
Circumstances to make up our mind, or whether to act, and in
Acting, to live."
** ~Omar Bradley~*
**
* "No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or
Sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the
Human spirit."
** ~Helen Keller~*

 "*Yesterday is a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today
Well-lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and
Every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore to this
Day."
** ~Sanskrit Proverb~*
**
*"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you*
* if you realized how seldom they do."
**~Eleanor Roosevelt~*
**
*"Failure is never final and success is never ending. *
*Success is a journey, not a destination."
** ~Ben Sweetland~*

*Give birth to new possibilities through your ability *
*to reach **into the future and let go of the past.
** ~unknown~*
**
 *Peace of mind comes not from wanting to change others, *
*but by simply accepting them as they are.
** ~unknown~ *

*Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying *
*Yes too quickly and not saying No soon enough.*
*~Josh Billings~ *
**
*"The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what interests
you *
*and** that you can do well, and put your whole soul into it -- every bit of
energy *
*and ambition **and natural ability you have."
** ~John D. Rockefeller, III~*

 *Permission is granted to share.* However, please remove my name before
forwarding. Should you not be able to delete my name, please do not share
with others*. THANK YOU.
*
*I believe in God as being creator of all and pray he continues to Bless
America, our Troops & Our Allies**
*
*To continue being one nation under God and to keep our freedom, continue
reminding your local and Federal representatives. especially the newly
elected.*

--
USE INCREDIMAIL ONLY IN THIS GROUP
NO NUDITY ALLOWED