----- Original Message -----
From: bjs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: SS4000 and LS-2000 real value?

Plastic vs. metal isn't even the question for me.  The Nikon needs NO film
holder. Not plastic.  Not metal.  You just feed the filmstrip in.  I've just
finished scanning about a thousand frames on my LS-2000 without a hiccup.
Hassle free.  My SS-4000 really slows me down.  Time IS money.
Quick and easy.  That's what matters!

Bob Kehl