At 08:27 AM 6/11/04, Christopher BJ Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 11:09 PM -0400 6/10/04, Giz Bowe wrote:
He does make some good stuff, but the JazzFont is in serious need of tweaking. Let's start with the number set and the letter Z. . . . I've started using Dom Casual for my numbers.

Ha! I came to the same conclusion independently, right down to the substitute font - Dom Casual!

Good call! Obviously, I still prefer JF to DC for alpha text. Is there any other alternative for using a casual, handwritten-style font besides Dom Casual or JazzFont?

Also, is there any chance we can force any changes to some of the JazzFont characters, either administratively (eg, plead with Finale to get Sigler to revise them), or by manipulating the fonts themselves?

Giz