Have you tried inputting with the caps lock on?

No, I don't have the caps lock on.

On Jun 18, 2004, at 11:33 PM, Crystal Premo wrote:

I'm using an M-Audio MidiSport 2x2 connected from my synthesizer into my Mac Powerbook to run Finale 2003 (this is a newer Powerbook, OSX.3), so I can only run 2003 in Classic. I am able to playback a file through my synth, but I am unable to input any notes into a score from my synth using speedy note entry. When I try it, all I get are rests...any helpful suggestions to help me run this correctly?<<

The most obvious thing is often it:  do you have the Caps Lock on

Crystal Premo [EMAIL PROTECTED]