Do you have a suggestion for what a good setting for that would be?

Jane

On Sep 6, 2004, at 1:28 PM, Klaas de Jong wrote:

And: forgot to mention this: options/doc. opt./music spacing/minimum
distance between tied notes...
cheers.
kdj

From: Klaas de Jong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 20:44:18 +0200
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Ties

Hello Jane,

I would make the measures a bit larger, apart from: document/tie options,
mass edit/change ties and/or special tools/tie tool.

From: Jane Frasier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 19:19:14 -0600
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for the ideas. The first suggestion about music spacing options
didn't make any difference.

I tried a few things with the tie options but didn't get any better
results. Here are links to a couple examples. If anyone has any ideas I
would appreciate it.

http://janefrasier.com/misc/example1.pdf and
http://janefrasier.com/misc/example2.pdf.

Thanks.