I've received a score with a very reduced system scaling. The resize page
dialog box tells me that page is set to 100%; this is obviously the
resulting system scaling.
I would like to know the exact staff height and scale system's % first
attributed and I've the feeling that  Options > Page Format > Score  is
there just for setting future pages format and won't give any information
regarding present pages. On the other hand, if I go to  Page Layout >
Redefine Pages > Any Option  the dialog boxes won't provide actual
measures information before redefining.
Is there any way I can find these predefined formats?

Thank you
Giovanni Andreani