I'm editing a piece that was set up by someone else who appears to have odd habits, and it's kind of a mess. It has measure numbers on every measure, yet the settings show that they should appear only at the beginning of every system. These measure numbers get handles when I am using the Measure Tool, so I know he has not placed them there one by one (hey, he's done other crazy stuff like that!), but I can't get rid of them with measure number settings. They're set to show at the beginning of every system, and every 0 measures beginning with measure 1. Any ideas?

Crystal Premo