Against my better judgment, I am suffering through iKey 2.0 (mainly because downgrading to iKey 1.x would require me to re-program all of my shortcuts.

I have not changed anything in iKey or Finale, and yet suddenly my "Goto Measure" shortcut (a simulated double-click in the appropriate box) is no longer working correctly. It now causes Finale 2005a to jump back one page *before* double-clicking in the box.

I have no idea what is causing this problem, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone else has observed anything similar.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY