Performance was my main beef with QuicKeys X -- also the overly confusing user interface. iKey 1.x was much more attractive in both departments.

Now that the developers of iKey have gone and pissed that all away, I don't really have much of a choice but go back to QuicKeys. I was hoping for improvements -- especially performance improvements -- since the last time I looked at it.

I guess I'll give the demo a whirl.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]