I was using midifiles I had downloaded from the net.

When it didn't work, I experimented using Nuendo, saving and changing channels etc.

Kurt

At 22:12 27.02.2005, you wrote:
Kurt,

Which sequencing software are you exporting (or save as midi file) out of? Perhaps the problem is with the export?

-K

Hi,

When I import a midi file into Finale, the drums won't appear. Finale is creating a drums staff, but it remains empty. I tried this out using several midi files. The pity is the main reason ARE the drums - I am arranging some funk stuff and hoped I could take the drums out of a midi file and transcribe the rest myself.

Any hints?

Kurt