> > Apart from people starting work in the wrong version of
> > Finale for customers who neglect or refuse to upgrade

> Neglect? There seems to be an unpleasant subtext is some of these
> messages...

Yes neglect!

Why do they want to open the files? If they won't buy the latest version, they
should be paying you to do the work.

We probably have very different working practices - no-one gets my Finale
files, they only get PS or EPS. If they want things changed they pay me to do
it. This probably explains most of our difference in opinion. If I had your
clients and their needs I would probably share your opinions.

--
Simon Troup
Digital Music Art