Hi Johannes,

I thought David said he was using Preview, not Acrobat?

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 14 Mar 2005, at 2:28 AM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

I don't think it was fixed, and according to MacSupport it is a bug in Adobe Reader 5.

Johannes

Darcy James Argue schrieb:
I believe this was a font problem, and it was fixed in Fin2004b (and also with a standalone Mac OS X font update).
I have a PostScript printer, I always print to PDF directly from Finale, and since installing Fin2004b (and, of course, Fin2005), I have never seen this problem.
- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY