Deluded - well maybe, but my method (message 4 last posting) works fine without the need to load any more plugins and takes only a few seconds to set up.

If it can be done successfully within Finale then why not do it?

Read the original question to this thread and you'll see that my solution works just fine - no plugins (or light bulbs) required.

Jonathan

Already got it. I'm just helping out the poor deluded souls who haven't
seen the light yet. 8-)

Christopher