At 1:39 PM +0100 3/25/05, Arne Møller Jørgensen wrote:
I have made a lot of Hildegard von Bingens songs and have only jused
what FINALE has been able to do. I attach en little samble.

Amj

Yes, that is a very good transcription into modern notation, but I believe that Dennis was wanting to use square chant notation.

(Incidentally, I agree completely with your first editorial Bb, which is clearly "una nota super la," but not with your second because at that point you have mutated into the soft hexachord and need the "mi contra fa" between B and C.)

John

Attachment converted: Howell Ti:[O frondens virga _bingen.pdf (PDF /«IC») (000FFC9C)

John & Susie Howell
Virginia Tech Department of Music
Blacksburg, Virginia, U.S.A 24061-0240
Vox (540) 231-8411  Fax (540) 231-5034