I'm with Noel. Do this at your own risk. I know people get it to work OK
going back one version, but as you increase the distance between versions,
the odds do not stack up in your favor.

Make sure you keep backups of everything...

-A

On 4/15/05 8:41 PM, "Noel Stoutenburg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> saith: