Whatever...

Johannes

David W. Fenton schrieb:
On 8 May 2005 at 20:07, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

David W. Fenton schrieb:

Despite the fact that you quote me, reporting a very similar problem
in Windows?

Well, if there is a similar problem on this is the first time I noticed it being mentioned. As far as I remember the problem on the Mac side was attributed to the change to OS X, since it started in 2k4.

Also, the problem you mentioned it the opposite to what is currently
the problem on the Mac.

Actually, I don't see it as the opposite at all, since I'm approaching it from a programmer's point of view. I see it as a problem with the handling of MouseUp and MouseDown events in the page navigation widgets. And it's both the backward and forward widgets that I experience the problem with.