Aha! I'm not on Tiger as yet. That explains why I don't get any Widgets.

Christopher

On May 11, 2005, at 7:33 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi Chris,

Those are the Widgets in Tiger that appear when you use the F12 key (assuming you haven't disabled the Tiger keyboard shortcuts, as I have, because they interfere with other things I've programmed into Finale with Quickeys). There is a dictionary "Widget." Pretty useful, seems to me.

Chuck