David Horne:

> Can you use an Apple Cinema display in rotation?

I was at CompUSA recently and rotated the image on an Apple Cinema display with
no problem. The challenge will be mounting it so that you can physically rotate
the panel. At least some Apple monitors lack VESA mounting holes. I think I
read that VESA holes have been added to more recent Apple models, but I did not
see them on the monitors at CompUSA. You may have to remove the back panel
somehow.

There are Apple-specific mounting options. The Tech Tips FAQ at my website
regarding screen rotation is a bit out of date, but some of the links there are
probably still good.

Before you go to any trouble be sure you have the rotation option in Tiger's
Display Prefs (and that it actually rotates the image).