Darcy James Argue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2) EPS export works in Mac OS X, but the onscreen graphic preview is
very low quality compared to OS 9.  The print quality, however, is
fine.

Other possible problems with EPS export on a Mac:

1. I'm still using FinMac 2004c (under OS X 10.3.5), but I've read that FinMac 2005 also gives you that font warning on _every_ single page you try to export as an EPS file. I'm so frustrated with this that I'm booting in OS 9 and using FinMac 2002 to do EPS exporting.

2. Maybe it's my ancient 'puter (PowerMac G4, 500 MHz), but EPS export is very, very slow using FinMac 2004c. It's fast, however, with FinMac 2002 under OS 9.2.2.

Not directly related to EPS export, but FinMac 2002 under OS 9 is quite zippy, while FinMac 2004c under OS X is rather sluggish. Nothing that a few thousand dollars can't fix.
:-\

Paul Hayden

--
Magnolia Music Press      <http://www.paulhayden.com>
6319 Riverbend Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA 70820