On Jun 23, 2005, at 2:05 AM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

(snip)

the GPO Jazz/Big Band is missing tuba, mallets on the drum set, and acoustic guitar.

I am partial myself to the tuba (heh, heh, because I actually play jazz tuba. Jim Self would be the guy to sample for jazz tuba, though!) but acoustic guitar is so well accounted for in just about every synth, sample collection, and virtual instrument that it might be hard to justify it in this collection.

But mallets on the drum set, absolutely! That one escaped me at first.

Christopher