On 06 Jul 2005, at 12:54 AM, Tyler Turner wrote:

Are you sure this is in there? I've been playing with
the demo and can't find a way to insert. If you're
talking about that cursor, I think that's for playback
only.

Guys, guys guys,

I'm talking about the INSERTION POINT. During Step-Time MIDI entry. You know, the blue vertical line that tells you whether when you press a key on the MIDI keyboard, you will *replace* the currently highlighted note, or create a new note *following* the currently highlighted note.

Now, taking a look at the Sib3 demo, I see this is actually not a new feature -- it was included in Sib3, so that may have been where the confusion came in.

However, I learned on Sib 1.4, and in that version there was no insertion point. I found that to be insanely frustrating.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY