Randolph Peters schrieb:
Johannes Gebauer wrote:
That is assuming that more than 90% of Finale users use Finale for their own compositions - hardly likely. Probably more like 10%.

I don't know what percentage I'm in, but I use Finale only for my compositions, I get my compositions performed by real humans, I welcome the better user interface for playback, AND I want dynamically linked parts and scores. Why can't we have it all?

Well, at least on the surface, you can. Get Sibelius 4...

I know this is going to be jumped upon, but that is what the situation presents itself as at the moment. Yes, I am sure Sibelius has other problems, but it does have a lot of strong points, too.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de