I downloaded the demo this morning. The first feature I tried to look at was
fingering numbers. The Demo documentation offers no help. I can find in the
menus: Create - Text - Other Text - Guitar fingering  (ALT C, X, O, G, OK)
to add a fingering number to one note. As a Finale user I want one key
shortcuts for each symbol but cannot find how to do this in the Demo with
its limited documentation.

How does one quickly apply fingering numbers to a succession of notes?

Is there no autopositioning of such numbers as there is for articulations in
Finale?

Richard Yates