Richard Yates wrote:
[snip]>
All of this reinforces my other comment about the poor documentation with
the demo. There is no way to fairly evaluate Sibelius' capabilities with
regard to Finale's. I have written to Sibelius and will report what I hear.
[snbip]

One thing about Sibelius, they are extremely paranoid concerning piracy (I realize any software vendor has to be cautious about it) and so they won't sell a manual to anybody who isn't a registered user, and they don't provide very good documentation for their demo, lest somebody use it to get further along with a pirated version of the program.

While I can understand this, I also realize that it makes it much more difficult for prospective new customers to make adequate judgements based solely on their downloadable demo version.

--
David H. Bailey