There is a clave sound file.

Jerry

On 29-Jul-05, at 1:58 PM, Craig Parmerlee wrote:

Darcy James Argue wrote:

On 29 Jul 2005, at 12:09 PM, Christopher Smith wrote:

And dynamics? Tempo markings? Are they handled automatically, too?

They were handled automatically in 2k5 as well (provided you have "Optimized for GPO" checked).

2k6 has an "auto-detect" option for GPO, making it unnecessary to change your HP settings when you switch back and forth from soundfont to GPO.

Well, even a half hour to convert over a score doesn't make sense to me. This seems like the sort of thing that ought to be one button click.

Nonetheless, if I can't the metronome track on GPO, then what is the point? Surely nobody is going to spend a half hour switching a document over to GPO, then revert back to non-GPO in order to make revisions. What am I missing? Doesn't GPO have percussion sounds? Shouldn't it be able to play the metronome track? I set up a whole new document using the GPO template and still no metronome sound.