From: Mariposa Symphony Orchestra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 30, 2005 12:12 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Finale2006 softsynth <OR> GPO audiosaving

Despite my lack of enthusiasm for the wisdom of doing so, I frequently need to prepare demos in CD format of new compositions or arrangements for a few of the younger members of my orchestra.   Can anyone tell me if saving as an audio file (in '06) offers the choice of softsynth HP <OR> GPO playback - MY choice?     Or is it a default over which I'd have no control?

I'm still teetering on the cusp of upgrading to 2006 and need to be pushed over the edge or pulled back from the abyss....

Best and thanks for your collective advice --

Les

Les Marsden
Founding Music Director and Conductor,
The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra
Music and Mariposa?  Ahhhhh, Paradise!!!