Well, all the crashes have been when I go to print something. I can't really predict it or pin it down yet, but the whole program crashes. I'll email support with the info next time it happens.........

A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Will you define crashes?

I too experienced spinning beachball on print cmd, but before I had a
chance to sample the stuck process it released.

If you really did get a crash, I bet your crash log will point to NIAU,
'coz that's all what I have been seen so far.  FinMac support emailed me
back that they want me to remove all the non NIAU, but no I can't nor
won't :_(