On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Andrew Stiller wrote:

> Oh come on! "Doesn't work" means "doesn't work." If I say "my
> refrigerator doesn't work" it means that it doesn't get cold, and the
> motor doesn't run.

Sorry, but your refrigerator not working could mean a lot more than it not
getting cold. It could be getting too cold and the motor not turning off,
it could mean that the motor doesn't work when the door is open, etc.,
etc. I agree with the other author that you're being too vague. Just a
thought, and no offense intented, but are you sure you have enabled human
playback in the playback controls (the little speaker looking icon in the
playback tools, on windows at least) and not changed the human playback
preferences from their defaults? (I'd suggested using this way to do human
playback rather than the plugin). I have yelled at Finale more than a few
times when the human playback didn't seem to be working only to discover I
had never turned it on. This has been especially true when converting
older documents. Since you had mentioned, I think, that files from other
people did work, and since human playback is document specific, that got
me to thinking that might be the issue and thus the question. Hope you get
it working.

James