Title: FinMac 2k6 Multimeasure rest probs in older files
I'm on FinMac2k6 but I'm working on a performance part that was orginally created in FinMac2k2. I can't get the multimeasure rest create to work. I've already installed the new Finale 2k6 default Maestro files and checked out the knowledge base but still no go.

My file has got a number of staves and I've used staff styles extensively eg blank, no notation etc. I've tried changing my staff styles back to normal by first clearing staff style and then applying the default style. Still no m/m rest.

When I open a new default file in FinMac2k6 and apply multimeasure rest create it works.

Anybody know of probs with multimeasure rests in FinMac2k6 and if any workarounds
?

PPCG4 1.25 GHz DP FW800 OSX 10.3.9 & FinMac2k6
--
cheers, Claudio