So I've got a word extension that looks a little wierd. The lyric it's
attached to is pretty close to the measure's right barline, and the
barline is stretching across staves so that the extension line just
barely intersects the group barline.

I'd like to be able to move the left side of the word extensionto the
right, because a) the editor of this project has asked me to and b)
the collision looks absurd, even if I hadn't been instructed to fix
it.

I tried exporting a tiny blank EPS to re-import and cover up a bit of
the word extension on either side of the barline. Unfortunately, the
word extension seems to be one of those "foreground" elements that
shows through anything you put on it (yes, I tried an empty opaque
expression too).

Does anybody know how Finale can sensibly resolve this collision? I
put a screengrab here if you need a visual:
http://augmentedfourth.cjb.net/word_ext.tif

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://augmentedfourth.blogspot.com
Silence will save me from being wrong (and foolish), but it will also
deprive me of the possibility of being right.       ~ Igor Stravinsky

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to