On 21:04 Uhr A-NO-NE Music wrote:
That's what I was trying to explain. The applications he tried does not
allow otherwise, as I understand it.  That's why I mentioned inter-
application audio driver link, such as Soundflower or WireTap on Mac
side, needs to be involved on his Windows.

However, I still see two possibilities: Either the digital signal is looped (more likely afaics, although I know nothing about PC soundcards or the Windows Audio subsystem), in which case again none of the analogue circuits are involved, and no jitter can occur; or it is looped in the analogue. This would probably require the ouput jack to be connected to the input jack physically, no? Hence my question, which David never actually understood or at least he never answered it.

Are we not terribly OT yet?
Is anyone else even interested in this subject?
:-)
Well, I was actually trying to explain to David that probably what he wanted to do could have been done quite easily. In so far it is no more OT than the original question.

But I agree that the subject is getting a little un-interesting.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to