On 11/3/05, Eric Dannewitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The only way I'd upgrade to 2007 is for it to have some compelling
features. I debated about upgrading to 2006, but they were pushing it
(and still are) has having performance gains.

Ha!

2007 needs dynamic parts, or something like it. That would be the only
thing I'd upgrade for now. I'm not going to be lured into MakeMusic's
marketing again. And I am not going to put my system at risk with their
crappy installers and crappy testing practices.

Like you, I have absolutely no plans to upgrade to 2007. Also like you, I *might* consider the upgrade if something like dynamic parts (similar to Sibelius's capability) is added. Even if they add a must-have feature, I will definitely upgrade *only* after others have evaluated the upgrade for at least 4-5 months. If the 2007 upgrade is as unstable as 2006, I won't upgrade even if it has dynamic parts!

--
Morris Inouye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. --Hanlon's Razor