On 22.11.2005 Godofredo Romero wrote:
here is a suggestion - you can tell me I am crazy if you want -: impute the three voices and tie the middle one then in layer two impute only the middle voice and tie the notes, hide the stems in layer two and select and drag the tie from one of the ends to wherever you feel is ok then go back to layer one , select the tie of the middle voice's opposite end and drag to wherever necessary - if you want you can change the layer's two color to match that of layer one so nobody can distinguish what's underneath...

I am sorry, I have immense difficulties to understand this.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de