Brad Beyenhof / 2006/01/04 / 05:29 PM wrote:

>They will print and bind the entire PDF manual for you for $20 or $30
>(I don't remember the cost exactly) if you call and request it. I did
>this for Finale 2004, and it was definitely worth it.

It's like $35, and I paid more than $40 because of its shipping.

I like memorizing manual by bed time reading in general, and I was not
happy with Finale 2005 printed manual I paid for.  First of all, they
are printed in half size and bound in side way.  I used to sleep with 3
volumes of Finale v1 manuals and then v3 manuals every night.  My happy
time back then.  With this 2005 manual, I couldn't do that.  By the time
I finished first 3-4 chapters, Fin2006 came out :-(

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>