It's been years since I posted last, my technical deficiencies have induced
me to revisit. I recently purchased a M-Audio Oxygen 8 to use as to enter
music into Finale. I seem to have a latency problem. Using hyperscribe I'm
trying to record a line of music in 6/8 time into a treble staff. Countoff
is two dotted-quarters per bar.I'm starting bang on the beat but it is
'realized' in finale as beginning on the second eight note of the measure.
I've tried adjusting human playback preferences 'anticipate continuous data'
with values from 0 to 200 but that doesn't seem make a difference. Human
playback style is set to none.

I'm at a loss, any help would be appreciated.

Andy Fox