Hi all,

I have a friend that has a pretty extensive record collection (yes, actual vinyl...:-)) and is looking to sell it. Is there anyone on this list who is a record collector or might know someone who is? My friend has everything in an Excel spreadsheet so it would be very easy for someone to take a look at it. He's threatening to haul everything down to Amoeba Music (a used record store here in LA) and I'm trying to get him to have someone who might know more about record collecting to have a look at it first. He has a lot of the original Jazz recordings; Blue Note, Verve etc. along with some of the original Beatles records too. My heart breaks thinking about them going anywhere but where someone would really be able to appreciate them. It is a collection he has been working on for many years. Feel free to e-mail me off list if you'd rather :-)

Thanks very much in advance!  Have a great weekend.

Best,

Karen