On Feb 17, 2006, at 2:35 PM, Karen wrote:

Hi all,

I have a friend that has a pretty extensive record collection (yes, actual vinyl...:-)) and is looking to sell it. Is there anyone on this list who is a record collector or might know someone who is?

If your friend wants to do some work to submit records to auction, you can start here:

http://jazzlps.com/auction.asp

I would advise that he review his collection for the "gems" and sell those individually at one of these sites, then take the rest to a record store.

I'm not a collector, but I'd like to see the the excel list.

Dick H
Olympia, Wa