To the wisdom of the list,

I am doing a classical guitar part - one staff with notes, rests, bar lines, numbers, numbers in circles, etc. You can sense I know nothing about classical guitar notation practice. The composer has carefully marked the numbers and numbers in circles.I just enter what I see. Oh, yes, I do know that numbers go beside noteheads, numbers in circles go off the ends of stems.

The Arial Narrow, 8 point, works perfectly for numbers in spaces between noteheads, which are tight much of the time. The problem is Arial has no number zero. Numbers in circles are not a problem. Is there another narrow sans serif font in the Windows world with a zero which is a good match for Arial Narrow that I can enter in 8 pt.? The upper or lower case letter o will not do, and I have not the ability to build what I need from scratch, even though the zero is a rather simple geometric form.

I will be deeply indebted if you can provide a solution.

Ken