> > This feature has been available for quite some time with one of
> Jari's free
> > plug-ins, JW Playback, still available at
> > http://www.jwmusic.nu/freeplugins/index.html.  I use it a great
> deal when
> > I'm composing (mostly big orchestra stuff) and can't imagine
> doing without
> > it.
> >

> I just downloaded that, copied it to my Finale2006 plug-ins folder, and
> every time I try to run it, when I click PLAY it forces Finale to
> shut-down with an error message.  I have PDKTools 2.15 installed.
>
> Are you using it on Finale2006?  What am I doing wrong?

I'm using PDKTools 2.15, but on Finale 2004.  I notice the download page
claims compatibility with Finale 2000-2005; maybe Jari didn't update it for
2006?  If that is the case, it would be a huge disincentive for me to do the
next Finale upgrade, which I was planning to.  Anyone using JW Playback with
Finale 2006?

-Lee