The HP LJ 5si is a great printer if you're willing to live with 600 dpi
resolution.  Personally, I find that falls just short for printing music;
e.g., angled beams and cresc./decres. signs show slight stairstepping at 600
dpi.  I would consider 1200 dpi the minimum acceptable res for printing
music; as others have suggested, check out the HP LJ 5000/5100 series.

Lee Actor
Composer-in-Residence and Assistant Conductor, Palo Alto Philharmonic
http://www.leeactor.com