Skip Lombardi wrote:
I hope someone is reading this list now. I'm trying to extract parts for a big-band rehearsal this evening, and I'm getting an error message, "Cannot create file name' for three parts in which I have saxes playing either flutes or clarinet.

I've done this before, so I don't get it. I've indicated on the score, 'Transpose for flute, or Bb clarinet, etc., but Finale 2005 is simply griping when it encounters those parts.

Does anyone have a clue what's going on? It's simply those three parts where the two altos play flute, and the second tenor plays clarinet. Help!!!

Best regards,
Skip Lombardi

--
Skip Lombardi
16 Riverview Avenue
Noank, CT 06340
860.961.3631
http://skiplombardi.org/blog

_______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
I faced this anomaly once and solved it by entering the parts names in upper case.
I've also found that this problem arises when and if one erases the numbering
finale assigns to the parts.

hope this helps.

gr


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to