Dear all, I am still figuring out Finale 2007 and I have some questions.
Reading your posts, I do not think that you people realise how advanced you
are, so, if anyone wants to answer me, please go very slow and do not assume I
know a lot about computers, because I don't.

1) I saw that the GPO does not list a trumpet in C. Suppose I want a trumpet in
C in my score, can I somehow change Trum. Bb in C and write accordingly or is
this just not an option (something I have to live with)?;

2) This one is easy for you, but not for me. Suppose I have a score ready and I
want it to show to one of you. How can I send it to you using e-mail? Can I
choose between several applications (pdf, microsoft word, ...), and if so, how
do I do this? What is the best way of doing this?;

3) Suppose I have a score ready and I would like you to listen to it, can I
send the music to you? I noticed that some music is available on the net in
MIDI format - this sounds to me like warehouse 'music' -, so I would like you
to be able to listen to the music just as I wrote it for/with the GPO. Can I
make a mp3-file of it, or how can I proceed? I apologise for my ignorance, but
I really do not know;

4) Suppose I have a score ready and I am playing it on my own computer using
the GPO. Can I burn the music onto a CD?

5) Suppose I want more sounds / instruments than the GPO gives me (the version
which comes with Finale '07), do I need to buy these sounds/instruments or can
I use the NI Service Center or another resource on the net?

6) Is there anywhere a list of plug ins, which list them and tells you what
they are about? Suppose I am interested in a particular plug in, how can I
'incorporate' this plug in into Finale?

Thank you. I guess my day will come and then I will be able to help other.
Best, Will