Hey David,

It's definitely something of a "public beta."

If you're desperate for Intel compatibility (as I was), then go ahead and grab it. But be warned:

- Almost all of the Garritan-specific Human Playback features are broken (keyswitches, slurs, dynamics, controllers, etc). HP will need to be updated to work with the new version.

- Getting the K2 Player to find and recognize the updated library is a chore.

- It doesn't work with the Setup Wizard. It *looks* like it will work, but when the document is created, Finale reports an error loading the instruments and you have to load each one manually.

On the plus side, many longstanding bugs are fixed (bass clarinet range, bass trombone range, notation solo trumpet, etc) and it works great on Intel hardware. This will be a great release once all the bugs are worked out.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]