Nice cue there, bye! T'anks!

Christopher

On May 15, 2007, at 6:31 PM, Darcy James Argue wrote:

Hey Chris,

This is why OS X's built-in dictionary service (based on the New Oxford American) comes in handy -- open TextEdit, copy lyrics into a new empty document. Format -> Make Plain Text (cmd-shift-T). Double-click a word for which you want to check the hyphenation, then right-click (or ctrl-click) and choose "Look Up in Dictionary".

Easy and fast.