Hello All,

Perhaps some of you remember me. I had surgery and I am much better now. And I
can see normally again after a really long and agonizing time.
I have a question. It is not clear to me how I can write harmonics for strings
- both natural and artificial ones.
I looked it up in the manual, but there is not much about it. They mention a
plug which can help you to write harmonics, but I do not find this plug either
(I am using Finale 2007c).
Could someone please explain to me how I can notate harmonics? For natural
harmonics, there are little circles in the articulation tool - I do not know
which one is for harmonics. As for the others, I do not find the diamond shaped
notes. Will they sound as harmonics when I use playback? What is the function
of the plug that is mentioned in the manual? Is this plug useful?

Thank you for reading and with very best regards,

Will