On Jun 16, 2007, at 12:58 PM, Barbara Touburg wrote:
Apologies if this has been covered before. Sometimes the * key, show/hide accidental, doesn't work. I had to get in the Edit Frame dialog box to force an accidental to show. Any solutions?

This sounds like the abysmal enharmonic flip bug that cropped up in Fin2k7. It occurs if you've flipped an accidental earlier in the bar. However, this manifestation of the bug should have been fixed in one of the updates. Do you have the latest version?

You can also try the "A" key. That worked for me even when "*" did not.

Rich